| Senior School Homework|
| Subject || Submission Date ||Homework : 10 B |
||1) Draw a human figure in five different poses.
2) Refer to the pictures clicked in the Adventure camp and create a painting of your favorite scenery.
3) Draw 20 still life sketches in your sketch book.
1) Click at least 10 interesting pictures of your surrounding or of the area of your choice. Pick one best picture of your choice and create it in a painting in monochromatic colours.
2) Draw 20 still life sketches in your sketch book
||Do the lab activity on areas of similar triangles. You can use Geogebra |
lab activity areas triangle.docx
||1. Prepare for a Review on the novel 'Things Fall Apart' by Chinua Achebe which will be conducted on Wednesday. 2. The following assignment is a part of your ASL i.e. Speaking Skills Assessment. Imagine yourself getting an award and being recognised for your contribution. Think about a creative and original context and write a speech which you will render after receiving the honour. The speech should not be more than 1.5 minutes. You need to record an audio and video and send the file to email@example.com latest by Sunday 10 pm. The speech, on a Word Document, and the recorded audio visual file should be attached in one email and the attachments should read as 'You Name, Speech' , 'Your Name, Speaking Skills' respectively. Get in touch with me if you have trouble sending the email. |
||1) Solve the following questions from Monica Capoor textbook: Ex 8A Qs 17, 19; Ex 8B Qs 5, 9, 14.
2) Prepare for a MCQs assessment on similar triangles.
Ishu Lakhanpal |
||Use the link given below to play a quiz on the circulatory system.
||From the Monica Capoor textbook Ex 8B, solve Qs 18 (all parts), 21 (all parts) in your notebook.
Ishu Lakhanpal |
||From the NCERT Textbook, Exercise 6.5, Solve questions 1, 3, 7, 8, 9 and 10 in your notebook.
Poojan Sahil |
||Complete the assignment on Water Resources sent to you via Google Classroom |