| Senior School Homework|
| Subject || Submission Date ||Homework : 10 A |
||1) Draw a human figure in five different poses.
2) Refer to the pictures clicked in the Adventure camp and create a painting of your favorite scenery.
3) Draw 20 still life sketches in your sketch book.
1) Click at least 10 interesting pictures of your surrounding or of the area of your choice. Pick one best picture of your choice and create it in a painting in monochromatic colours.
2) Draw 20 still life sketches in your sketch book
||Do the lab activity on areas of similar triangles. You can use Geogebra |
lab activity areas triangle.docx
||Complete the question bank on Similar Triangles |
Similar Triangles q.bank.docx
||1. Prepare for a Review on the novel 'Things Fall Apart' which will be conducted on Wednesday.
2. The following assignment is a part of your ASL i.e. Speaking Skills Assessment which was discussed in today's session.
Imagine yourself getting an award and being recognised for your contribution. Think about a creative and original context and write a speech which you will render after receiving the honour. The speech should not be more than 1.5 minutes. You need to record an audio and video and send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Sunday 9pm. Do keep in mind the conventions of memory based exercises. The speech Word Document and the recorded file should be attached in one email and the title should read as 'Full name, Speech' , 'Full Name, Speaking Skills' respectively. |
||वाच्य व भेद तथा वाच्य परिवर्तन अभ्यास कार्य के लिए दोहराएँ। मित्र को पत्र लिखकर अपने विद्यालय द्वारा आयोजित ऑनलाइन कक्षाओं के बारे में बताएँ । (पत्र अपनी अध्यापिका को मेल में ही लिखें।) |
||Use the link given below to play a quiz on the circulatory system.
||From the NCERT Textbook, Exercise 6.5, Solve questions 1, 3, 7, 8, 9 and 10 in your notebook.
Poojan Sahil |
||Complete the assignment on Water Resources sent to you via Google Classroom |