| Senior School Homework|
| Subject || Submission Date ||Homework : 12 A |
1. Do any five of the given questions in your assignment note book:
LONG ANSWER TYPE ? II (6 marks)
1. ?Intelligence is not a single entity rather has multiple dimensions?. Discuss.
2. Explain the concept of intelligence. Discuss the variations in intelligence.
3. Explain the term intelligence. Describe the PASS model of intelligence. (2016).
4. Critically analyze the psychometric approach to intelligence.
5. How does conceptualization of intelligence differ from one culture to another?
6. What is creativity? How is creativity related to intelligence? Explain with examples. (2010)
7. Discuss the Triarchic theory of intelligence giving suitable examples. (2010)
8. What is the meaning of assessment? Describe the key features of any two methods used for psychological assessment? (2014)
9. Discuss how interplay of nature and nurture influences intelligence. (2016)
10. Distinguish between culture- fair and culture- biased tests. (2014)
2. Answer any five of the following 2 mks questions:
1. Describe successive processing. (2006). .
2. What is cognitive assessment system?
3. What is meant by spatial intelligence?
4. What is componential intelligence? (2012)
5. What is meant by technological intelligence?
6. List any two assessment methods used for assessing psychological attributes.
7. Which of the two, IQ or EQ, do you think would be more related to success in life and why?
8. Define ?individual differences?.
9. How does situationist perspective help us to understand human behaviour?
10. Differentiate between formal and informal assessment.
Remember to write down the question as well.
3. Case study file to be submitted in the first week of April. |
||Attempt the attached Question Bank on Continuity and Differentiability.
Question Bank Continuity and Differentiability.pdf
||1) Create any scenery on the canvas of size 18?X24?inches using acrylic colours.
2) Draw 20 still life sketches in your sketch book.
||1) Referring to the still life pictures available on the Internet, set a similar still life with the objects available at home. Now create two painting from different angles in natural and monochromatic colours.
2) Create two Situational compositions with three human figures.
Topic- Market scene and Railway scene.
3) Draw 20 still life sketches in your sketch book.
||Question Bank-Patterns of Social Inequality and Exclusion
1.Discuss how caste system is discriminatory in nature.(2)
2.Give two examples to show how prolonged experience of discrimination behaviour often produces a reaction from the socially excluded group like the dalits.(2)
3.Highlight the importance of integration of the differently abled into the mainstream educational system. (2)
4.How do we decide whether a certain kind of portrayal or depiction is prejudiced or not?(2)
5.Collect two examples of prejudiced behaviour from films or novels.(4)
6.Can you distinguish between instances of prejudice that were intentional and instances that were unintentional with the examples from films/novels. (examples should be different
from the examples given for Q3)?(4)
||1. Revise 'LostSpring;Stories of Stolen Childhood' and 'Journey to the Centre of the Earth' for a Review on Monday.
2. Based on our discussion on Academic Essay Writing , start working on your preliminary research which includes identifying the text and then working towards an interesting thesis statement /argument. Thus write the first paragraph of your essay which will outline the premise of your main argument. Do underline the thesis statement and email at email@example.com. (minimum 100 words). The texts that can be taken for research are as follows: 'The Catcher in the Rye' by J.D Salinger, 'Of Mice and Men' by John Steinbeck, 'The Hound of Baskervilles' by Arthur Conan Doyle and 'Othello' by William Shakespeare. Once the thesis statement is approved you can continue with your research for the main essay. |
||Use the code sent in your email to join my Google class room. Complete the assignment uploaded therein and submit tomorrow. |
||Do Questions 1-15 from Q bank on AOD
Mrs Saini |
||Prepare for a review on Variations in psychological attributes- Intelligence, Aptitude, Creativity. |
||Complete the questions from the Question Bank on Human Development. This question bank has already been mailed to you. |